Why Choose Us
Ground Shield Mats are used to create a portable roadway or working platform for vehicles, while providing traction for tracked or wheeled construction equipment. Ground Shield Mats are a superior replacement for plywood or fiberglass.
“We used the three you gave us and backed a large double bucket up the bank on the South Side of our Hilltop Substation. We thought they may slip, it was at least a 45 degree angle and there was frost on the grass, They never slipped and even the 3/8 mat held up when we backed the truck with a GVW of 16 tons.”
- NPPD (Nebraska Public Power District) Employee
- Smooth backside for easy cleanup
- Protects Lawns, Driveways and Sidewalks
- Mold, Mildew and Rot Resistant
- 100% Recycled
- Provides excellent traction
- Conveniently placed integrated handles
- Prevents equipment from being stuck
- Sidewalks for construction workers
- Golf Courses
- Utility Companies
- Drilling Companies
- Septic Tank Access
- Tree Removal Services
- Available in 4′ x 8′ sheets
- Custom sizes available
- 1/2″ thick (70lbs)
Why Sandhill Plastics?
What are the applications?